My name is Katie K, I am a 7th grader who lives in Southern California and absolutely loves books!
I am VERY active, and blog 3 times a week on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. I make book reviews (usually on YA and middle grade books), write opinion posts, participate in tags and challenges, and other random stuff.
If you would like to collaborate on a blog post with me, simply drop a comment or click on the contact section and I will reach back to you as soon as I can.
- I love chocolate-covered bananas
- I love baby goats
- My favorite colors are lavender and mint green
- I love Taylor Swift
- I have a beautiful house plant in my room named Josephine *No, I don’t name every inanimate object that I have, but houseplants are a different story.*
- I love world history and geography (I have an antique globe on my desk!)
- I am a daydreamer
- Middle Grade Fantasy is my favorite book genre
- I play the piano
- I am Katie, That Bookish Girl*
Thank you for stopping by my cozy internet corner, and don’t forget to click that follow blog button so you can stay updated on my bookish world.
Below are links to my other socials. On Pinterest, I post my bullet journal spreads for each month and try to be very astehic. On GoodReads, I ramble on about books. And on NaNoWriMo, I try not to die. *Don’t think that I don’t love it, I’m a WriMo girl through and through.* Be sure to sure to follow me there too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Keep On Booking,