As you can tell by the title of this post, I am in a state of desperation.
That is why I need you to help me.
Are you ready?
Can you do that blogosphere?
Greetings, bookish friends!
Now that the slightly over dramatic montage is over, we can get down to business.
I am running out of ideas for blog posts + I need help.
So of course, like any normal fangirl-ish teenage girl with a computer and a book blog would do, I leaned on the blogosphere for support.
If any of you have noticed, I have been taking a mini hiatus. I just moved to a new school this year, and its been taking a while to adjust to my schedule. So I haven’t really had the free time to write a blog post, and academics always come first.
I am open to any suggestions that you guys have for me. I will do collabs, book reviews, WISvsWIF specials, and anything bujo/stationary. Or something else I really don’t care.
I’m counting on you.
Keep On Helping Me Be A Decent Book Blogger,
Good morning! Here is my July Monthly Recap post, with my monthly reads, my top posts and blog stats for this month, and more! I hope that you enjoy!
m o n t h l y r e a d s + b o o k s
The finale in Suzanne Collin’s The Hunger Games proves to be excellent, just like the previous installments. Although it broke my heart, I still loved it. The pacing was perfect (I read it in just 2 days) and the ending was so satisfying. I greatly enjoyed reading this trilogy and if you haven’t already read it, put it on your tbr list right now!
Yes. This is the only book I have read this month.
What have I been doing with my life? *Facepalm* 😢
t o p p o s t s + b l o g s t a t s
- 50 Things That Make Me Happy on the 4th of July
- Cameras and Pens Challenge #4
- Cameras and Pens Challenge #3
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
45 total followers
t h e b l o g o s p h e r e
l i f e
- I went to Arizona for a wedding and reunited with family, and hung out at the pool a lot (it was 106 degrees one day!)
- I went to New York City and saw landmarks like the Empire State Building and Ellis Island. We also went to a broadway show (School of Rock). I was truly the trip of a lifetime!
- I didn’t read. At all.
n a n o w r i m o u p d a t e
I have officially been doing NaNoWriMo for two months.
I am 46 pages behind.
I am not disappointed.
- I am writing this by hand, and not typing it on a computer
- This is my very first draft
- I haven’t planned very much of it
- I have been very busy recently, and haven’t had the time to write every day, even if it is just 2 pages
- I have 2 whole months of make-up time (September and October) before November starts
- This is the most I have ever written
- I am only 12 years old
- I am trying my best
- I am producing high quality writing
- Writing is a passion that I love, not a chore that I should dread
Even though I didn’t complete my goal, I am not disappointed because I am working as hard as I can.
But still I can’t wait until I’m done and the *real* NaNoWriMo comes along…
Thanks for reading this post? Were you productive in June? Have you read The Hunger Games? This post is 500 words long. What are your plans for August? Let me know in the comments.
Keep On Booking,