Blogging is pretty fun!
Especially when you get recognized for all your hard work and dedication, even if you’ve been on a hiatus for over a month…*cough* me *cough*. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award Colleen, even if I haven’t been the most consistent recently. 😊 Anyway, let’s get to the tag!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions given to you
- Give them 10 new questions to answer
- Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers
What’s the funniest word in the English language?
Schadenfreude, which means pleasure at someone’s bad luck or misfortune. I just think it sounds interesting and it’s really fun to pronounce!
What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
What did the wave say to the other wave? Nothing, he just waved!
Yeah I know it’s not funny or anything but it’s the only joke I know.
If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?
I don’t like candles very much, but I do enjoy ocean breeze, freshly baked bread, and the aroma of fresh flowers.
What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
I am looking forward to learning to drive a car, getting my own apartment or house, and going to college. I would also love to travel the world and go to numerous exotic destinations. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I have a fondness for globes and all things relating to traveling!
Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Whitewater rafting! It sounds very exciting and I’ve always wanted to do it!
What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
Too many! Some of my favorites YA books are To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, The Hate U Give, and anything Rainbow Rowell…ya know, the basic stuff. 😉 I am also a huge fan of fantasy novels too, including anything Cornelia Funke and (obviously) Harry Potter.
What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Probably something along the lines of ‘why am I here’ or ‘what happened’, I’m not really sure.
What songs have you completely memorized?
I have memorized Vienna by Billy Joel and Walt Grace’s Submarine Test, January 1967 by John Mayer. There are countless other songs that i have somewhat automatically memorized the lyrics to, but these are just off the top of my head.
Are you usually early or late?
If I have an intense/well-planned schedule that I can adhere to, I’m early. If I don’t, since I’m such a daydreamer, I will lose track of time completely. That’s why I love my bullet journal so much!
What would your perfect room look like?
No clutter, lots of cute clothes, and aesthetic. I don’t care what aesthetic, it just has to be aesthetic. 😂
- What’s the WORST book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- If you a genie gave you three wishes, what would they be?
- What’s your favorite social media?
- If you could be born into any other decade/century/time, what would it be? Or would you just rather live in the current time period?
- What’s an old fashion piece or trend that you want to come back?
- Are you scared of heights?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Do you have any special talents/abilities that most other people don’t have/can’t do?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Grace @ Grace Does Blogs | https://gracedoesblogss.wordpress.com
- Nabila @ Hot Town Cool Girl | http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com
- Ayesha @ Aye Aye Captain | https://ayeayecaptain.home.blog
- Olivia @ Purely Olivia | https://purelyolivia.wordpress.com
- Jo @ The Lens and the Hard Drive | https://thelensandtheharddrive.wordpress.com
- Vaishnavi @ Written in Stars | https://wwaterunderthebridge.wordpress.com/
If you were nominated but aren’t interested in doing the tag, or have already done it, please don’t feel any pressure to do it! If you weren’t nominated but want to do the tag, let me know in the comments and I will add you onto the list!
Thank you for reading this post. Please follow my blog to receive email updates whenever I post.
Do you like doing tags? Are you a blogger? What was your favorite question out off all the questions? Let me know in the comments.
Keep On Booking,
⭐︎ Katie K ⭐︎